Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
This #TastyTuesday, we’re putting a twist on your favorite chocolate chip cookie and stuffing it with Oreo’s! Find your inner cookie monster, and let’s get started.
Here are the ingredients you’ll need…
- 2 cups minus 2 tablespoons (8 ½ ounces) cake flour
- 1 ⅔ cups (8 ½ ounces) bread flour
- 1 ¼ teaspoons baking soda
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons coarse salt
- 2 ½ sticks (1 ¼ cups) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 ¼ cups (10 ounces) light brown sugar
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons (8 ounces) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons natural vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ pounds bittersweet chocolate discs or féves, at least 60 percent cacao content
- Flaky sea salt, like Maldon
- 1 bag Oreo Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sift flours, baking soda, baking powder and salt into a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a stand or electric mixer, cream butter and sugars until pale and light, about 5 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well between additions. Stir in vanilla.
- Reduce mixer speed to low, add dry ingredients and mix until combined, 5 to 10 seconds.
- Stir in chocolate pieces without breaking them.
- Using a cookie scoop, take one scoop of the cookie dough and place on top of an Oreo Cookie. Take another scoop of dough and place on bottom of Oreo Cookie.
- Seal edges together by pressing and cupping in hand until Oreo Cookie is enclosed with dough.
- Place onto a parchment or Silpat lined baking sheet and bake cookies 9-13 minutes or until cookies are baked to your liking.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.
Don’t forget to share your creations with me on Instagram by using #JacquesTorres, or tagging @JacquesTorres in your post to be featured on my Instagram feed!
Jacques' Famous Cho...
If you’ve tasted chef Jacques Torres’ chocolate chip cookies, then you know why readers of the New York Times chose it as their favorite recipe....Read More
Jacques' French Mac...
Just in time for Mother’s Day, chef Jacques Torres’ famous macarons are back in stock. They come beautifully packaged with flavors including pistac...Read More
Jacques Torres Host...
Chef Jacques Torres teamed up with Food Network and Cooking Channel to host one of the Cook with Me Events for the New York City Wine and Food Fes...Read More