How To Make A Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie Using Jacques' Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
Have you ever told yourself, "just one cookie?" Well, this is the recipe for you! You've never specified the size and well it's never a bad thing to just treat yourself.
Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie
1 Bag of Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
1 Cup of Unsalted Butter
1 tsp of Vanilla Extract (optional)
2 8-10in Spring Cake Pans (greased)
1. Melt salted butter, it should be warm, not hot
2. Beat two eggs well. Add eggs into melted butter and mix.
3. Pour the entire bag of cookie mix into the melted butter and eggs.
4. With a spatula, mix until incorporated.
5. Pour half of the cookie mixture in one greased spring cake pan and the remainder of the mix into the other
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 375° for 18-22 minutes until the edges become golden brown. Do not over bake.
7. Let each giant cookie cool down until pan is cool to the touch.
A Spooky Twist on O...
This year we added a spooky twist to our Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix! Here's how you can recreate these scarily delicious treats at homeRead More
Jacques Goes on Rac...
Watch Jacques Torres show you how to make soft, buttery homemade caramels + 2 chocolate-dipped variations on the Rachael Ray Show.Read More
Creative Ways to Us...
Chef Jacques Torres shows you different and creative ways to use his Famous Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix! What You'll Need: Jacques' Famous Chocolat...Read More