How To Make A Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie Using Jacques' Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
Have you ever told yourself, "just one cookie?" Well, this is the recipe for you! You've never specified the size and well it's never a bad thing to just treat yourself.
Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie
1 Bag of Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
1 Cup of Unsalted Butter
1 tsp of Vanilla Extract (optional)
2 8-10in Spring Cake Pans (greased)
1. Melt salted butter, it should be warm, not hot
2. Beat two eggs well. Add eggs into melted butter and mix.
3. Pour the entire bag of cookie mix into the melted butter and eggs.
4. With a spatula, mix until incorporated.
5. Pour half of the cookie mixture in one greased spring cake pan and the remainder of the mix into the other
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 375° for 18-22 minutes until the edges become golden brown. Do not over bake.
7. Let each giant cookie cool down until pan is cool to the touch.
Easy Chocolate Cake...
This chocolate cake recipe is super simple and sure to satisfy your chocolate cravings. It was featured on Food Network's Chocolate with Jacques To...Read More
How to Make Jacques...
Candy Cane and Hot Chocolate all in one? It's like having Christmas in a cup! Learn how to make this delicious drink with only 4 short recipes to c...Read More
Jacques' Wicked Hot...
Jacques has the perfect treat to get you in the mischievous mood this Halloween.Read More