Chocolate Production Associate
To delight our customers and provide a memorable Jacques Torres Chocolate Experience by preparing chocolate as dictated by management, in a clean safe and timely manner
- Preparation of chocolate ranging from bonbons, chocolate covered items and molded figures for holidays
- Keep a clean work area and a positive attitude
- Assisting other departments in times of need
- Daily production inventory
- We ask that you have a desire and/or passion to learn about chocolate.
- Takes ownership of your own personal development and learning.
- Welcomes the opportunity to receive feedback.
- Great communication skills - a good listener who asks questions when there is uncertainty
- Must be able to follow direction precisely and consistently
- Proactive and detail-oriented
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude - people like to work with you, you work well individually and as a team
- Solid arithmetic skills
- Able to work repetitive tasks
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- EXCELLENT attendance and punctuality!
- High school or equivalent
- Graduate from a culinary arts program a plus
To apply, email us at John@MrChocolate.com