The ideal candidate we are looking for is highly motivated, has a great attitude and wants to help us as we continue to grow production in our 40,000 sq.ft. facility in Sunset Park, Brooklyn
- Quality assurance. Ensure all products meet established criteria. Reject product with imperfections.
- Follow packaging standards for loose product.
- Weight. Bag size. Labeling. Presentation.
- Wrap each product with care and consistency
- Ensure each product that leaves packaging area looks appealing
- Ensure safe and sanitary work environment
- Track packaging material inventory
- This is an entry level position, we ask that you have a desire and/or passion to learn about chocolate, pastry and ice cream
- Seasonal packaging requirements
- Manual assembly line functions.
- Takes ownership of your own personal development and learning.
- Welcomes the opportunity to receive feedback.
- Great communication skills - a good listener who asks questions when there is uncertainty
- Must be able to follow direction precisely and consistently
- Extremely proactive and detail-oriented
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude - people like to work with you, you work well individually and as a team
- Solid arithmetic skills
- Able to work repetitive tasks
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- EXCELLENT attendance and punctuality!
To apply, email us at John@MrChocolate.com