Jacques Torres Chocolate is seeking dependable and trusted Key Holders for our shops.
- Opening and closing store
- Setting up and breaking down tills, and leading other employees in the performance of their duties.
- Working in close communication with Assistants and Managers.
- Key Holders assist in directing staff to deliver excellent customer service and product quality.
- Key Holders will take additional responsibilities unique to location and management structure of the store, as needed and directed by the Manager.
- Execute model work performance as a member of the team, establishing solid expectations for customer service and product quality.
- Open and close the store in an efficient and timely manner, ensuring full preparedness to provide excellent service during all business hours.
- Assist in the deployment of staff to ensure effective teamwork and customer service.
- Implement directions and instructions from the manager in an efficient and effective manner.
- Instill and maintain respect for the Manager and management decisions and directives.
- Communicate daily with the Manager, Assistant and other Keys, to assure proper operation of the store.
- Operate and maintain the store in accordance with the Department of Health.
- Take on additional routine responsibilities as directed by store Manager.
- Demonstrate honesty, integrity, commitment and understanding.
- Demonstrate ownership of the store by ensuring cleanliness, organization and attractiveness of the store’s interior and exterior.
- Provide respectful direction to the staff on shift to maintain the appropriate operations of the store.
- Assist in the supervision of in-store responsibilities, ensuring they are completed correctly and on time.
- Lead excellent customer service through in-the-moment coaching and role modeling.
- Continuously review the store environment to identify tasks to be completed and take charge to complete them without being directed to.
- Maintain a positive learning environment by providing clear, specific, timely and respectful coaching and feedback to staff and ensure timely follow-up with the Manager on all personnel issues.
- Maintain a positive, healthy and safe working environment.
- NYC Qualifying Certificate in Food Protection
- High School or General Educational Development Diploma Minimum two years+ previous retail Key Holder experience.
To apply, email us at Michelle@MrChocolate.com